Sunday, September 16, 2012

8 mistakes you've made while trying to lose weight

I went on a diet the first in nearly five years. Over the past four and a half, my weight went up and down as I tried every diet and exercise program under the sun. Nothing seems to work for me. Even six months ago, I joined the workshop in weight who taught me that I need to change my way of considering food. It was then that I realized that I made many mistakes in my quest to lose weight.
In this article I will share with the mistakes that you've made 8 in my quest to lose weight. I hope by sharing my experiences with others all over the world via the Internet that I might be able to help people avoid mistakes that I made. So, here are eight mistakes you've made while trying to lose weight.

1. I started skipping breakfast
Most people try to lose weight they believe that simply eating less and skipping meals helps to break down this fat. The breakfast meal is very easy to ignore. This is one of the biggest mistakes you can make when on a diet and weight loss. If you get out of the house in the morning on an empty stomach, and you're more tempted to eat more in the morning tea and lunch. The calories are burned easily dealt with at breakfast throughout the day.

2. I ate one day and not the next
That literally eat about 2,000 calories a day +, guilt, and ends about 700 calories a meal the next day. If you "starve" you every day, you're more likely to eat more in the evening, and that will not help you lose weight. You must consume more calories in the morning.

3. I bought diet
When I went shopping, always looked for foods labeled low-fat diet, and so healthy and good practice to enter, but you're buying these foods and for the wrong reason. I bought these foods because in my opinion, it means as much as possible. I completely ignored the size of the part. If you eat diet foods in large parts that you do not do yourself a favor.

4. I thought still fat
It is a state of mind that must be broken if you want to lose weight seriously. Sometimes it feels like you're doing the right things and the lack of progress, which is quite normal. You need to focus on being happy and healthy and achieve your goals. Try not to get caught up in the "big picture."

5. Authorities began eating main meals
Eating authority is a good way to keep calories down? Yes, and calories much less authority dinner of pizza, but their satisfaction? When you eat, your brain needs to get some satisfaction from what you eat. I found that when I ate power for lunch a few hours later, I returned cupboard in search of more food. I learned that I was better to eat a balanced meal with a few calories from eating just authority and snacking afterwards.

6. I started my new plans Monday
When you find that new diet I decided that I will always try that began on Monday. This means that I ate all weekend as you never have to eat again. Do what I have to put myself up for failure.

7. I felt embarrassed to go to the gym
To make the leap and join a gym was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I am always concerned that people in the gym and look at me and talk to me. I really thought I was too fat to join. My advice is to join the gym! You will be glad you did. I look forward to going to the gym today.

8. I set my goals high
The definition of long-term goals is great, but these goals always seem to far. You need to set smaller goals, you can access on a regular basis to keep the meet your motivation. Set yourself a weekly, monthly and three monthly goals. Once you have a short-term goal to create a new one next week.

So there you have it, what are the mistakes I made. I now look at weight loss in a completely different point of view and it paid off. Now help others to lose weight and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment